The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show has significant brand recognition among homeowners, movers, and improvers nationwide. With that comes an exciting opportunity for you to highlight and promote your brand, products, and services.
Becoming a sponsor gives you more than just access to the show itself, it positions your brand on a platform weeks before the show even starts with our extensive Marketing and PR Campaign. It also enhances the visitors perception of your brand as a key Industry player and authoritative figure in the world of home advice.
Brands associated with The Ideal Home Show benefit from the positive contribution that this nationally renowned event has made by improving the living standards, comfort, and the quality of life of the hundreds of thousands of homeowners who have attended the event over the years.
For more information, talk to our booking team today by clicking here.
5 reasons why becoming a partner or sponsor at the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show is great for your company and brand.
- Return on investment with quality leads, new relationships, and brand loyalty.
- Brand visibility – as a sponsor, extend your exposure three weeks before the show, onsite and post show.
- Comprehensive and targeted marketing campaign towards your Target Audience
- Access to in-house knowledge and expertise along with pre and post show audience insights.
- Advantage over competitors and increased credibility as a brand.
Branding and sponsorship may include:
- Up to 250,000 hard copy tickets
- Full Page Show Overviews in Irish Times and Irish Independent
- Extensive Newspaper Advertising Campaign
- Branding across all on-line activity
- Outside broadcast, radio, and TV (subject to schedules)
- Advertising and features in leading home improvement magazines
- Website branding and links
- Extensive online campaign to over 170,000 permission email addresses
- Extensive coverage in social media campaigns
- Onsite branding internally and externally
- Branding on show section/seminar theatres
- Inclusion in post-show communications with visitors
Some of the Brands & Partners associated with the Show
The Show is made up of hundreds of exhibitors across various zones. There is a wide range of opportunities for companies to cater to visitor demands.
- permanent tsb Centre
- Phonewatch Ask An Expert Hub
- Home Interiors Fair
- Interior Design Hub
- DFS Interiors Inspiration Centre
- DFS Interiors Theatre
- Ecodan Advice Theatre
- Dunnes Stores Chef’s Live Theatre
- Home Energy Upgrade Pavilion
- Build & Extend Zone
- Self Builder Zone
- Working From Home
- Drive Electric Show
- Kitchen & Bathroom Zone
- Home Entertainment Zone
- Lifestyle & Outdoor Living
- Meet The Celebrities
For all your sponsorship enquiries, please contact: Caitriona O’Connor